HEALT BENEFITS OF THE POMEGRANATE
1. Drinking Pomegranate’s juice prevents prostate, lungs and breast cancer: it slows down cancer cells growth.
2. It prevents accelerated ageing.
3. Stimulate the diuresis. It is recommended for slimming diets and for diabetics.
4. It fights off cold thanks to its high level of C vitamin (just one glass of this juice contains the 40% of the daily requirements).
5. It protects skin from UV radiation and stimulates tanning.
6. It fights off hypertension.
7. It acts against osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
8. It acts against osteoporosis.
9. It’ s a great help during menopause, reduces hemicranias, depression and improves skin elasticity.
10. It improves digestive process.
11. It’ s a great help against arteriosclerosis by protecting the circulatory system.
12. It safeguards kidneys by eliminating heavy metals.
13. It prevents Alzheimer and Parkinson’s Disease.
14. It helps to protect and regenerate liver.
15. Pomegranate’s polyphenols act against inflammatory processes and allergies.
16. It decreases the amount of “bad cholesterol” (LDL) and increases the “good” one (HDL).
17. It protects DNA.
18. It has antibacterial and anti-infective properties.
N.B. Pomegranate has proved to be a great help. A study of 58 volunteers showed the advantages of Pomegranate’s juice on the lack of sexual desire and erectile dysfunction. After 15 days of regular consumption, a 30% growth of testosterone levels it’s been recorded in all the volunteers with no blood pressure increase. Records from a Queen Margaret University of Edinburgh study.
Look for more detailed information by typing “Pomegranate’s Health Benefits” on any search engine.